Story of Swami Mukundananda: Founder of JKYog, Swami Mukundananda the Founder of JKYog, Swami Mukundananda wikipedia, Swami Mukundananda success story, Success story of Swami Mukundananda, Inspirational story of Swami Mukundananda, Story of spiritual guru Swami Mukundananda.
Swami Mukundananda: Founder of JKYog
Swami Mukundananda is the founder of Jagadguru Kripaluji (JKYog), a spiritual and charitable non-profit organization in the United States. He is a teacher of yoga, meditation, and spirituality.
Let us know more about him
Swami Mukundananda was born on the 19th of December, 1960. As a child, he was slowly drifted to spirituality and in search of the real meaning of life. He used to spend long hours in meditation and contemplation. Swamiji stayed at various places across India as his father was a government servant. His interest in spirituality widened after his high school.
Swamiji would read Vedic scriptures, books of saints, etc. to search for the answers to the questions like ”Who am I” and ”What is the purpose of life”.
He graduated from the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi with a degree in engineering and received a graduate degree from the Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta. After finishing his MBA, he worked for 3 months in a corporate company and then at the age of 23, he renounced the world and became a Sannyasi.
- Darshan Lal Jain: An Indian social activist receives Padma Bhushan for his social works
- Grandmother of the Jungle: Lakshmikutty, a tribal woman of Kerela gets Padma Shri
- PC Mustafa: From an IT professional to a successful Entrepreneur
- Mariyappan Thangavelu: India’s Paralympics Hero
- Subhasini Mistry: The Padma Shri awardee who built a charitable hospital
- Ramesh Gholap: The story of a Bangle Seller who is now an IAS officer
When asked about Sannyasa, Swamiji said ”Sannyasa basically means renunciation. Somebody who has renounced worldly duties, worldly pleasures, and worldly possessions and is dedicated completely to spirituality, that person is a Sannyasi. There are two kinds of Sannyasa: EKA-DANDI (one stick) and TRI-DANDI (three stick). In the path of Jnana, one takes EKA-DANDI Sannyasa, when one establishes oneself in Advaita (non-dual state). In Vaishnava tradition, one takes TRI-DANDI Sannyasa, where one takes a vow to use our mind, body, and speech in the service of God”.
Swamiji traveled for many years to find a true spiritual God. During these travels, he closely associated with many elevated saints of India, read the writings of the great Acharyas of the past and practiced intense devotion.
Under the guidance of Guru Jagadguru Shree Kripaluji Maharaj, Mukundananda studied the Vedic scriptures, Indian and Western philosophy, and Bhakti Yog. His Guru exhorted Mukundananda to disseminate Vedic teachings around the globe. Jagadguru Shree Kripaluji Maharaj asked him to teach a holistic system of yog to correct the anomaly in the Western world, where Yoga was being taught as a mere physical science.
Swamiji formulated Jagadguru Kripaluji Yog (JKYog), a system of yoga that incorporates elements of both Hatha Yoga and Bhakti Yoga and founded a non – profit organization of the same name to promote the practice throughout the United States and India.
JKYog is headquartered at the Radha Krishna Temple in Allen, Texas. Over the last 25 years, Swamiji has inspired many people through his teachings. His lecture lovers teachings of Vedas, Upanishads, Shreemad Bhagavatam, Puranas, Bhagavad Gita, Ramayan, Eastern Scriptures, and Western philosophies.
He lectures at Fortune 500 companies and major universities throughout the world.
- Y. Aasife Ahmed’s journey from a pushcart to a chain of plush restaurants
- Prateek Sharma: The man who quit a bank job to create a broker-free market for farmers
- Shashwat Shukla: Barefoot Runner, who fought against all odds to set the world record
- Tulasi Munda: A social activist who worked to eradicate illiteracy
- Mohammed Siraj : Indian Bowler journey from tennis ball cricket to team India
- Ravi Suhag: Son of a Farmer a Top Ethical Hacker
- From Dowry Victim to UPSC Topper: The story of Komal Ganatra
- The Inspirational Journey of C Vanmathi
- Alankrita Pandey : The Kanpur girl who fought depression to top UPSC exam
- SURUCHI CHAUDHARY- Mother of two, cracked UPSC 2016 with AIR 152
- Inspirational Uncommon Success Story of IAS Officers – Govind Jaiswal, Ansar Shaikh, Vivek Chauhan
- The Inspirational Story of Byju Raveendran – He Cleared CAT 3 Times with 100 percentile, However He did not Join Guess Why
- Poonam Dalal IPS Success Story – From a Primary Teacher to ACP – The Epitome of Will Power and Hard Work
- ACP MANJITA VANZARA- An Engineer turned Fashion Designer turned Assistant Commissioner of Police