PC Mustafa wikipedia, PC Mustafa success story, PC Mustafa ID fresh, PC Mustafa from an IT professional to a successful entrepreneur, Story of PC Mustafa, PC Mustafa struggles, PC Mustafa entrepreneur, Inspirational Story of PC Mustafa, PC Mustafa’s company of packaged idli and dosa batter.
PC Mustafa: From an IT professional to a successful Entrepreneur
PC Mustafa, son of a daily wager is now head of a 100-crore company. His company, ID Fresh-packaged idli and dosa batter which is sold in all major cities of India.
Let us know more about him-
Mustafa is from a remote village in the Wayanad district of Kerela. His father was a coolie on a coffee plantation. His village did not have roads and electricity. There was only one primary school in his village. Mustafa is the eldest of his three younger sisters. Mustafa used to help his father in his job after school and on school holidays. His father wanted him to quit his school after he failed in class 6th but his Maths teacher forced his father to give him one more chance to repeat class 6.
With the help and guidance of his Maths teacher, Mustafa came first in class seventh and went on to excel in his studies. Mustafa secured 63rd rank in the state in the engineering entrance exam and got admitted to Regional Engineering College in Computer Science.
Mustafa got placed in a startup in Bengaluru after completing an engineering degree. Later he got a job at Motorola and was sent to Ireland by the company for a year and a half.
Then Mustafa worked at Citibank, Dubai where his salary crossed Rs. 1 lakh per month. He returned to India after seven years and decided to do an MBA and enrolled for an MBA at IIM Banglore.
- Mariyappan Thangavelu: India’s Paralympics Hero
- Subhasini Mistry: The Padma Shri awardee who built a charitable hospital
- Ramesh Gholap: The story of a Bangle Seller who is now an IAS officer
- Y. Aasife Ahmed’s journey from a pushcart to a chain of plush restaurants
”Though I had a good GATE score, I couldn’t continue higher studies after my engineering due to financial constraints”, Mustafa said in an interview.
Mustafa invested Rs. 25000 to start the idli, dosa batter business which was suggested by his cousin Shamsudeen. They started supplying the batter to 20 stores in Bengaluru under the brand name ‘ID’.
After making more profit they pumped more capital in their little venture.
“I would sit in the shop on weekends and holidays. After IIM, I could have got a job anywhere, but I decided to be on my own,” says Mustafa.
They also moved to a bigger space and in two years their daily output increased to 3,500 kg of batter.
“When we started, the market for ready-made batter was 300kg per day. Today, it is 40,000 kg per day in Bengaluru alone,” Mustafa told Livemint.
After completing MBA Mustafa joined as CEO of marketing and finance of ID Fresh.
As the demand for their product increased they invested more in their company and also set up a new company in other cities and one in Dubai.
Mustafa’s company achieved a turnover of Rs.100 crore in 2015-16 and are aiming to increase in next years.
- Prateek Sharma: The man who quit a bank job to create a broker-free market for farmers
- Shashwat Shukla: Barefoot Runner, who fought against all odds to set the world record
- Tulasi Munda: A social activist who worked to eradicate illiteracy
- Mohammed Siraj : Indian Bowler journey from tennis ball cricket to team India
- Ravi Suhag: Son of a Farmer a Top Ethical Hacker
- From Dowry Victim to UPSC Topper: The story of Komal Ganatra
- The Inspirational Journey of C Vanmathi
- Alankrita Pandey : The Kanpur girl who fought depression to top UPSC exam
- SURUCHI CHAUDHARY- Mother of two, cracked UPSC 2016 with AIR 152
- Inspirational Uncommon Success Story of IAS Officers – Govind Jaiswal, Ansar Shaikh, Vivek Chauhan
- The Inspirational Story of Byju Raveendran – He Cleared CAT 3 Times with 100 percentile, However He did not Join Guess Why
- Poonam Dalal IPS Success Story – From a Primary Teacher to ACP – The Epitome of Will Power and Hard Work
- ACP MANJITA VANZARA- An Engineer turned Fashion Designer turned Assistant Commissioner of Police